Smart. Fast. Growing…
FUEL OIL TECHNICIAN
We are currently looking to hire a Fuel Oil Technician to join our International Service Team. This exciting position requires 120+ days/ year of travel and will take you literally all over the world.
The primary responsibilities and requirements of the position include:
* Strong background and familiarity with underground and aboveground fuel oil storage tanks, submersible pumps, back-up power generation, leak and level monitoring systems, overfill prevention, pump controls.
* Perform new system start-up and commissioning services
* Provide end-user training
* Perform maintenance on existing systems as per manufacturers recommendations and company standards
* Perform equipment repair and replacement
* Understanding of fuel oil distribution systems for back up power generation
* Controls and wiring troubleshooting
* Troubleshoot existing fuel systems and equipment
* Testing of pumps including verifying flow and motor performance
* International Travel to numerous countries monthly.
* Engaging and training customers and end users
* Self motivated and dependable team-player
* Ability to positivley present themselves and the company
* We offer excellent pay based on experience and skills, and travel days, excellent benefits including medical and dental plans, paid holidays and vacations and 401k.
* Candidates must be able to obtain a US Passport, possess a valid driver’s license, and a clean driving record.
For more information, please contact Jeremy Simmons firstname.lastname@example.org
FIRE PUMP TECHNICIAN
We are currently looking for an experienced fire pump technician to cover the Southeast including Alabama, Mississippi, Louisianna and the panhandle of Florida.
WAREHOUSE/ LOGISTICS MANAGER
We are currently looking for an experienced Warehouse and Logistics Manager. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing/ Tracking/ Receiving all incoming freight
- Sorting/ Stocking/ Consolidating materials and goods
- Arranging LTL/ Dedicated load/ DHL/ UPS and Ocean Freight
- Operating Forklift
- Constructing Pallets and Crates
- Inventory Management
International Shippping experience a plus.
Hazmat certification a major plus.
For more information, please contact Jeremy Simmons – email@example.com.